[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

Georgie Donais georgie at busygirl.ca
Mon Feb 9 13:07:42 CST 2009

Jim,

A friend of mine in Missouri built this rocket stove, no bench, to heat his
mobile home in the winter. It also supplied their hot water needs: *
http://tinyurl.com/btkrys*

He said it was an effective mixture of instant heat (radiating from the
barrel) and sustained warming (heat caught and slowly disseminated by the
surrounding cob). Note that he put a cleanout in the front; good idea.

Georgie