[Cob] wood inside cob

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Fri Feb 27 19:52:29 CST 2009

Then window frames in fast drying times ought to be fine, if there is no
leakage. Maybe it would be good to use a little lime around a wooden door
frame where soil comes in contact. It is probably reasonable to believe that
you may have to replace areas that are exposed to weather and moisture over
the years...but hopefully not often.

Clay itself doesn't promote organisms, does it?