[Cob] fleas/ticks in sand

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:43:09 CDT 2009

boiling water will kill them.  You can actually drown fleas with hose
water.
salt will kill them also but I don't know how it will affect our cob?
borax would also kill them.
there is also a nematode that you can release so they have more predators.
Neem oil is also very good at killing them.

Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert
2526 54th St S
Gulfport, FL  33707
727-323-7268 office
727-804-7268 cell - Please Only use Cell 10-5 Mon-Fri. Never on weekends or
after hours unless its a real emergency.
727-489-1009 fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...