[Cob] fleas/ticks in sand

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:02:05 CDT 2009

Solarzation would be a great way to bake them out if you have sun and cover
with clear plastic to kill them.

Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert
2526 54th St S
Gulfport, FL  33707
727-323-7268 office
727-804-7268 cell - Please Only use Cell 10-5 Mon-Fri. Never on weekends or
after hours unless its a real emergency.
727-489-1009 fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...