[Cob] Burnishing oil barrels

Bernhard Masterson bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:06:32 CDT 2009

Hi Sue,  I have had good success using an angle grinder with a wire brush cup.  I like the ones with the twisted wire, like ropes, better than the softer ones similar to a hand wire brush.  Do make sure you match the RPM rating of the wire brush cup to that of the grinder.  Also since little wires fly off as you are doing this leave no skin unprotected. The end result is a lovely satin finish.

- Bernhard

____________________________________bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com

Natural building instruction and consultation