[Cob] Cobbers get dibs on our house for sale in Corvallis, OR

Phil Moulton philmoulton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:03:13 CDT 2009

Sounds great and we are looking but one of our requirements is to
"disappear" and we feel we need at least 4-5 acres and be away from any city
limits at all.
It is however very difficult to find a piece of property in that size or
better somewhere in Sweet Home, Covallis or Eugene and within a hour
commutte to both, that is on the "dry" side of the mountains.
We are looking for a piece with a habitable singlewide and good or at least
fair outbuildings or prefurably a big barn where we can get plants in this
year and start building a Strawbale home on site and tie it in to existing
well and septic.
If its not findable by google maps that's a BIG plus.
Have a good decent job and income but due to what we are looking for it will
probably have to be private contract as VA and FHA want to see a much better
"house" on site then what we need.
We are looking in the $150,000. or less  and the more remote the better.

Phil