[Cob] round homes

William Milmoe wmilmoe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 15:45:42 CDT 2009

I have found on visiting round buildings they have a very calming
effect.  The ones I were in did have high pointed roofs?!

Perhaps the Feng Shui Practitioners didn't work with round dwellings
long enough?

Chinese medicine also says "an all raw food diet is too cooling" but
people have told me that those who experience this effect if they
persist the cooling effect disappears after 12 months.

Some very bright people have blind spots.

Also what is calming to one person may stimulate another.

Bill