[Cob] round homes

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 19:46:55 CDT 2009

Round buildings can have the tornado effect on the mind but after furniture
is placed properly it disappears.
Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert
2526 54th St S
Gulfport, FL  33707
727-323-7268 office
727-804-7268 cell - Please Only use Cell 10-5 Mon-Fri. Never on weekends or
after hours unless its a real emergency.
727-489-1009 fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...