[Cob] Cobhouse design

Phil Moulton philmoulton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:44:58 CDT 2009

I agree, as we live in Oregon wet is a concern hense the porch would provide
rain protection and a outside living area.
But it would prohibit large south windows with inside mass collection and
plants. I am sure there is a option that would allow both other then
sona-tubes or skylights. Perhaps the South facing poarch roof could be lower
and have windows up higher on that wall.

Phil