[Cob] Washington, DC area rototiller-cob, Saturday, April 11

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Wed Apr 8 15:28:57 CDT 2009

         At 10:00 we will begin with a brief lecture on cob mixing
and material  We will then begin mixing and moving till around 12
noon and break for lunch (Chinese).
	After lunch I will talk about foundations and drainage, and we will
continue working till around 5:00.
	We will then wash up and carpool to Dishes of India for dinner.

There is still room for a couple more participants. Anyone wishing to
join us should contact me at 703-360-2316.

There will be additional workshops through out the summer covering
different aspects of cob building.