[Cob] cobbing opportunity

tippensfrogs at juno.com tippensfrogs at juno.com
Sat Apr 11 15:56:17 CDT 2009

Cob Hollow, which is located outside Salem Oregon, is gearing up for the upcoming building season and intend on finishing our bath house and building a small home.  We welcome all builders and those wanting to learn to come and join us in building, good company, and good food.  You are welcome to come build for the day, weekend, week, month, or season.  Plenty of camping and the opportunity to learn all aspects of cobbing.  Check out our place at www.cobhollow.com.

For those interested in a summer long intensive learning and hands on experience with cob, we have several uniquely compensated positions available at the farm.  If you are interested, please contact us for more information at tippensfrogs at juno.com.

Chuck and Diana

Refine your culinary schools at a top Culinary program near you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHN3kcGf670UDNn0gdpq9Ht7kQUBhfTZbrWppZTmicVJngMm1ErQE/