[Cob] cob/insulation

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:30:37 CDT 2009

Does anyone know how to make a cob house with sandy soil in fl heat vs your
cool climates and clay soils?
Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert
2526 54th St S
Gulfport, FL  33707
727-323-7268 office
727-804-7268 cell - Please Only use Cell 10-5 Mon-Fri. Never on weekends or
after hours unless its a real emergency.
727-489-1009 fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...