[Cob] Coblist Cob insulation

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Wed Apr 22 08:17:23 CDT 2009

My cob walls are 400mm to 600mm 2 foot wide and in temperatures of 42 -45deg C in the semi -desert my house is so cool that when I walk out I think hmmmm who turned the oven on, and in winter we drop to freezing surrounded by snow and my house with the fire going is as warm as toast.
I would not survive this climate without my cob house.
Jill

McGregor Alternative Technology Centre
"MAT"
023 625 1533
www.mat.org.za

We are sponsored by Cape Lime Robertson

If you do not want to receive these mails please reply with unsubscribe as your subject. Thank you.