[Cob] Elephants use mud for sun protection

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Fri May 15 10:53:07 CDT 2009

Clay is so useful! And colorful.
Clays are readily used in cosmetic applications. And some clays are used for
their mineral properties and drawing capabilities (as in drawing out
impurities). Green clay is used as a deodorant.
"Quest for Fire" is one of my favorite movies. There was a lot of creative
uses for clay in that movie. Not to mention the wattle and daub village.