[Cob] have a seminar?

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Sun May 31 17:42:57 CDT 2009

	In Washington, DC area (One mile from Mt. Vernon) I am still doing
cob mixing with a rototiller. I am a little more than half finished.
If anyone wants to learn mixing with a tiller or chopping straw with
a lawn mower let me know when you want to stop by. I am just working
when I have the time. I hope to have the entire alleyway under a roof
by the end of June and I plan to have the whole thing covered with a
growing medium and planted by the end of July.

Ed