[Cob] Borax as a wood treatment

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:02:19 CDT 2009

Borax is also a strong herbicide so keep it out your gardens and streams...

Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert
2526 54th St S
Gulfport, FL  33707
727-323-7268 office
727-804-7268 cell - Please Only use Cell 10-5 Mon-Fri. Never on weekends or
after hours unless its a real emergency.
727-489-1009 fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...