[Cob] Looking for Cob Contacts in Britain!

Clare Kenny forestclare at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:48:37 CDT 2009

Hey there,
I'm a cob builder from the coast of British Columbia, a member of the
Mudgirls Natural Building Collective. I'm traveling to Britain in November
with a little slideshow. I'm hoping to get in touch with some cob builders
and/or enthusiasts in Britain to share ideas, look at some sites, maybe set
up a bit of a "tour". I have a list of cities that I know I'll be in so far
- do any of you know of groups or people who might be interested or would
want to set something up with me in these places or others?
Also, if you have suggestions for things I ought to check out, lay them on
me!
These are my stops so far:
Cork, Ireland
Norwich England
Newcastle Eng
Leeds Eng
Birmingham
London
Bristol
Glasgow, Scotland
Edinburgh, Scot
Oban, Scot

Thanks in advance for any help & suggestions!!

Clare