[Cob] lime in cob

David Duchesne daviduchesne at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:49:08 CDT 2009

- I am trying to understand lime,

i want to use lime in my mix. What kind is good with clay? What is the ideal proportion? does the wall still breathing?

does someone as experimented? I need my mix to harden faster. Is there other solutions?

- I'm on my way to try mortar mixer. I read in cob cottage co. book that it as to be a bigger size mixer 8-10HP.

 advices?

 I am a profesionnal builder and I want built with cob, i am at a stage of experimenting. I need to get to a point

of good effciency. Thank you for tips.

David.  Québec-Canada

Avec Windows Live, vous gardez le contact avec tous vos amis au même endroit.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660830