[Cob] Cobbing at Water Woman Festival

howard at earthandstraw.com howard at earthandstraw.com
Tue Sep 29 10:08:12 CDT 2009

My shower is outside and I love it ...until it gets down to freezing, but even in the 40s it is a pleasant experience.

As for condensation think of a glass of iced tea, the warm air condenses moisture on the side of the cold glass.  So in a bathroom shower if the warm moisture laden air hits a cold enough wall or window you get condensation on that surface.  An exhaust fan works toward removing the moisture laden air.  Opening a window can work also but depending on the temperature and location of the window might not work as well.

Howard Switzer, Architect
668 Hurricane Creek Road
Linden, TN 37096
931-589-6513