[Cob] Cobbing at Water Woman Festival

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:27:17 CDT 2009

Cat here....I have my claw footed tub in the center of the bath....It is easier to clean under around and in it that way and no water touching the walls.  I suppose a shower could be also in the center of a room with glass panels surrounding it and a squeegee for a quick after shower clean up....warm stone on the floor could be done with solar heated water or oil... just musing...:)

No leaders, No followers!  CAT