[Cob] cob mortar/filler

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Wed Oct 14 19:08:22 CDT 2009

Gene:
	Try paper, mud and sand. I have had good luck using shredded paper
it is free and you can get it almost anywhere, others have used the
bales of shredded paper sold at hardware stores as blow in
insulation. The traditional material is cow or horse dung.
	I usually mix the paper with my feet in a cut-in-half 55 gallon
plastic drum, but you can also use paint mixing paddle and a 1/4 inch
drill or a drywall mixing paddle and a 1/2 inch drill in a smaller
bucket.
Ed