[Cob] Cob Research Institute Board Secretary

john fordice otherfish at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 13:55:28 CDT 2009

The Cob Research Institute is devoted to the testing of cob and it's
inclusion into the North American building codes.
We have lost our Board Secretary and need a volunteer to fill this
vital role.
If you are interested in serving as the CRI Board Secretary please
contact me.
If you feel cob needs to become accessible to all who wish to build
with it, here is an opportunity to join that effort.
Thanks,
john fordice - director
Cob Research Institute
cob on !
PS
This is not a paid job ....... the CRI is currently an all volunteer
non paid effort.