[Cob] mold or fungus?

Marlin Nissen marlin_nissen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 16:55:30 CST 2010

me too, my 'moldy white' creases came in projects from the the summers in Illinois and Wisconsin,,,,but they seemed to disappear and/or become just a film as wetter weather disappeared....we weren't in huge hurry to plaster and and wanted to put in that people that covered there Cob projects with plastic ran into worse problems due to trapping moisture.

TMK there was no problem, structurally, with any of these walls after they dried.

Marlin

"When mercy is the basis of our behaviour with people,

it teaches us that love is the one and only way to God."

Sheikh Khaled Bentounes