[Cob] Online database and discussions...

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:56:32 CST 2010

Hi Ben,
Actually I understand what you are saying and the site I'm proposing
will only cost $10 per year. My hosting ability costs $250 per two years
and I can host as many sites as I want complete with 10 email addresses
each. I can set it up with a number of programs such as Joomla and
Wikipedia.

It's the ability to host sites that is in danger financially. I'm afraid
I would lose the Natural Building Site if I set it up then lose the
right to host.  Unless I could transfer the site to another host at that
time. I'm going to try it anyway. The worst case scenario is it gets
transferred.

If anyone has a name preference, let me know. I'm going to start the
process tonight.

It would be great if you could help set it up. I'll pay the $10. to
start it.