[Cob] Test Bricks

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:25:28 CST 2010

Thank you. I put them in the trailer I don't heat but which gets some
from the yurt it's attached to.
The shake test looked almost identical to the shake test in the book
"The Cob Builder's Handbook".
It looked like the same ratios.

This is so exciting and it is awesome to be able to share it with all of
you. People I talk ro in person are excited about it to some extent but
they really don't understand it like you do.