[Cob] Need Password

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:26:58 CST 2010

Hi Mia, that would be great.

By the way to all of you I am ccing this message to, I want to let you
know that I host another website at this time called
onlinechristiancenter.com.

  The views expressed there should have nothing to do with this website
_*as they are not linked and never will be*_.

*www.buildingnaturally.info is a stand alone domain with it's own unique
address.
*
*If you are ok with that, please let me know and I will send you the
user id and new password.*

One person changed the password on me and then told me he was not happy
about his perceived affiliation.

_I just want to provide everyone with a website that can grow and be
beneficial to everyone no matter what they believe or how they believe
it. I don't see that there would be any conflict with anything. This is
about building homes._