[Cob] coblist kahuna: New web site / keeping on topic / unsubscribing

Shannon Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Feb 18 11:55:01 CST 2010

Hi everyone.  I'm happy to support the startup of a new cob resource via
the coblist (wish I had time to help).  Now that people have been
made aware of it and have had the opportunity to join in the effort, the
actual planning, management and discussion of things to be featured on the
site should be done via private emails with those people involved in the
effort, rather than on the coblist itself.

This does not mean it can't be mentioned on the list from time-to-time,
particularly if there is a good informational web page someone saw on the
site, but the discussion on the list should be about cob, not the
details of implementation of the new web site.

For those of you who objected to this discussion, I'm sorry, but the
purpose of this list includes the promotion of cob as a building material.
If the list can act as a springboard for new cob related resources, I'm
inclined to allow the discussion to wander for a bit.

If you don't like the content of the list or can't handle an occasional
spike in email volume from it, EVERY message from the list includes a link
to the server so you can unsubscribe, and on the first of every month,
everyone is sent their account details which can also be used to
unsubscribe, switch to digest mode (to reduce the number of emails you
receive) or set other options for your coblist subscription.

Phone: (800) 467-5820 |          - Natural Building Instruction -