[Cob] cob in TX

Quinn cowgrrlquinn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:17:57 CST 2010

There was an article in the NY Times on July 31st about a cob house
built right outside Austin, TX by a guy named Gary Zuker.  Photos and
everything.  It's archived now and I can't get it, but I have the
article-- only as an email attachment that I sent to someone else.  I
can forward it to you if you want.

Sorry I didn't save a link, but you could google the info and see
what you get.  The writer of the article was  LOUISE TUTELIAN.
Or  I can forward it to you if you want.

Don't know where in TX you are, but that's one person!  It's quite a
fancy little place from a guy who had tons of money.  But if he's
nearby he might answer some questions for you.

Quinn