[Cob] cob in TX

john fordice otherfish at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 00:33:47 CST 2010

There was a Texas Cobber name of Mike Carter & he did projects in
Texas with a group called Cob Crew.
I met him one time & saw pix of his work ........... nice buildings.
Have tried to find pic on line, but no luck.
Apparently Mike & Cob Crew have moved to elswhere.
Maybe you can find more if you look around.
john fordice - cob research institute