[Cob] cold damp cob

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Fri Feb 26 08:38:42 CST 2010

Gene wrote "The hardest thing about cobbing is waiting until the
conditions are right."

	That's true. I live in North Georgia, so it doesn't get that cold
(in the teens this winter at the coldest). I know one woman here who
built her cob chapel during the winter. I'm sure she spent a lot of
time around the fire! I'm not that hardcore about it though, so I
wait until it's above 50.
	Another thing: to all of coblist, can everyone start putting at
least the state they live in after there name. I'm the only one who
does it and I'm sure everyone would like to know what parts you're
"expertise" comes from. For instance, my advice may not apply to
someone living in Oregon because the climate is different.

Damon in GA