[Cob] cold damp cob

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 10:19:42 CST 2010

In the desert SW cob can dry in one day. We were amazed this pass summer that we were able to plaster the next day. I'm building a cob bench right now in Pasadena and it's taking longer than I want it to. The clay we used in the desert was filled with salt. Maybe that could work and keep the sprouts from growing. There was a salt film however when it dried, but oils took care of that.
Ray
 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.