[Cob] Cob House Fire

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Tue Mar 9 12:31:07 CST 2010

But...it can be rebuilt, as that is the nature of cob. One blessing, but
that is not a small thing. Maybe he can amend little design flaws and
develop some better fire protection techniques in his next model. Sometimes
we are faced with lessons we didn't know we were supposed to learn...ie.
taller chimneys, screened caps, heat deflectors, etc.
I don't mean to make light of a sad situation...but this doesn't make me
love cob any the less.