[Cob] Cob House Fire

Virgil Vaduva vvaduva+coblist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:05:26 CST 2010

Yes, it sounds like the problem was not the "cob construction" itself, but
rather the highly flammable organic roof on the house.  A recycled
copper or galvanized steel roof would have offered substantially
better fire protection.

I hope the family will recover soon and rebuild quickly..this is a
devastating event in anyone's life.

- virgil