[Cob] free building materials

Sarah Booth auntsariah at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:16:55 CST 2010

Hi cobbers.

There is a fir pole, I can't remember exact measurements right now, but it's about 6-8 inches in diameter, 15 feet long, straight and lovely.  It was going to be the ridge beam of a small structure we mostly built, in Corvallis, Oregon, before running into troubles with the city and then funding.  The building is now a research project in cob decontruction as it melts in the rain.

Other building materials available for free (you haul) from this project are some nice looking single pane windows, a handful of 3" diameter, 10 foot long fir poles, plenty of "urbanite" from the foundation and 3 small garbage cans full of aged lime plaster (slaked 4 years ago - type S and N lime).

Respond to this email if you're interested in any of these items.  Sarah

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/