[Cob] Rocket Oven has spots - and a true rocket firing chamber!

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at fireworksvenue.com
Tue Apr 27 13:30:39 CDT 2010

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/
d9e166a2-95de-4f1e-8f8a-58fe3ff5f377

So it is a rocket oven!  Fuel fed into the flower, burn chamber is
below the actual oven chamber.  Yes, now I'm sure this oven would
burn much cleaner than one where the fire is in the cooking chamber.
And what beautiful work!

Are the timber bamboo poles going to support a roof of some sort?  Or
are the just decor?

Thanks Ray for sharing these wonderful pics.

Ocean
FireWorks Restaurant
http://fireworkscorvallis.com