[Cob] Rocket oven News

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 03:07:36 CDT 2010

Well we are almost finished with the rocket oven. Check out some more images for those people who are into it.

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos

I made another break through today coming up with a stack that has a tear drop at the top of the stack. It is a water container shaped like a teardrop that the exhuast air speeds around to increase the up draft. Like the foil on a wing. Then you fill it with water to creat steam that will clean the dirty dioxins,carsonogenics and CO2's coming out of the oven.

Stay with me,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.