[Cob] Metal and Cob

Kata Polano earthenbuilt at gmail.com
Sat May 22 12:26:36 CDT 2010

We are currently building a cob shop framed entirely with metal. We are
using reclaimed water pipes, rebar, and galvanized fencing. We have been
asking the same questions and getting different answers as well. Being that
fire is the main concern where this building is, we decided to go for it. We
will update the results after a year, or less if we see results. I would
think that the wetter the climate, the more risk of rusting out.

What are you thinking of using the metal for anyway??
Kata
Keep it Beautiful