[Cob] timberframe infill

Georgie Donais georgie at busygirl.ca
Thu Jul 1 06:52:59 CDT 2010

Bob,

A friend of mine is just doing an experiment, cutting bales down to smaller
strips with a portable saw mill and setting them on his six inch sill plate,
holding them in place with chicken wire and then earthen plastering them.
Could be another option if you have access to the right equipment.

Georgie
www.busygirl.ca