[Cob] Stone Haven Project

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:29:23 CDT 2010

Thought I'd give an update. Obviously this won't be built this year. By
Spring I hope to have it together and get started.

Plan to build at least a small greenhouse out of cob and windows that
were donated and a cob oven this summer.

Anyone that would like to come for those can email me and let me know.
It will likely be ongoing until winter. You would need to completely
provide for yourself, including porta potty though that can be emptied
in the septic system but there is no charge for workshops etc as there
won't be any.

I have to put a plan revision in at the County before they will proceed
and I have to submit psi test results which should be in about a month.
I'm getting forms together and will make the cubes next weekend.

Time got away from me this last year. Hope everyone is doing well.

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.