[Cob] Stoves

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:42:22 CDT 2010

I forgot...I want to put a cob stove with baffles in the center of the
back wall of  the greenhouse. Anyone have any plans for that? A simple 3
or 4 baffle stove would do. Not sure what to use for the baffles. In
case you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the German stoves
with baffles.
Those are huge though. I just want a maximum of 3 feet square or whatever.

I have half formed plans in my head but need someone with a little
expertise to help flesh it out.

My fireplace will be built the same way with a tight damper and an
optional front to close it off and use it the same way a German stove is
used.

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.