[Cob] Mix

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:57:33 CDT 2010

Hey, Thanks again. I like pictures. lol

Can't wait to see your finished results. I thought about a Rumford but
decided on a German stove with baffles made into a fireplace and all out
of cob except for whatever hardware needs to go in.

I have to commission a curved stove front window with adjustable vents
to go in and seal the opening for the coldest days and nights. There
will be a damper as well that I can close off after the armload of wood
is done burning. That will help keep the heat in the baffled walls of
the fireplace.

It will be fun designing this and documenting the results.

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.