[Cob] Mix

Leslie Sanazaro lesliesanazaro at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 15:08:26 CDT 2010

Hi all,

We're building a semi-circle garden cob wall and want to build a fireplace into it.  There's a rock/urbanite stem wall.  Is it a good idea to just make 2 arms of stem wall coming off the inside of the semi-circle and just shape the opening (the flue) with the cob?  Any ideas or suggestions WELCOMED!  Lol.

Thanks guys-
Leslie.

Get the new cd at CdBaby.com!