[Cob] codes

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Mon Jul 19 15:46:21 CDT 2010

Janet,
	I would love to read the codes you mentioned. I've read the New
Mexico Adobe codes and noticed they're not much relevant to cob. I
think it is so awesome that you are making such headway and possibly
clearing a lot of the path for the rest of us. I remember having the
building inspector come to my place, to inspect a storage building.
He saw my cob storage building and said, "What's that up there?" I
said, "A cob house." He just shrugged his shoulders, went "huh,"
hopped in his truck and left. He wasn't even interested enough to
walk up close to see if I was doing anything I shouldn't be. I got
the impression that he figured he couldn't inspect something he knew
nothing about.

Damon in Ga, USA