[Cob] Lime Putty

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:26:30 CDT 2010

Can anyone tell me how much lime putty I will need for a house 30 feet
long by 16 feet wide with an additional 14 x  16 on the low side at
around 8 feet high on three sides. The South side otherwise is 14 feet
high and the low, North side is 8 feet high.

I also need to know where to buy it. I'm collecting what I need as I can
this year so it's here for spring. All the straw is in.

I also need to know if anyone has located a really good source of bags
at a decent cost?

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.