[Cob] Mosaics in the shower

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Mon Aug 16 02:14:31 CDT 2010

  Hi we want to put mosaics in the shower of Little Cottage. Two walls
are cob and one is wattle and daub. All three are cover with a lime
render. We add prickly pear juice to the render which acts as
waterproofing. What do we use to set the mosaics to the wall and do we
need to seal them and if we do with what do we seal them. Appreciate any
advice on this.
Many thanks
Jill
You can see the little cottage on www.mat.org.za

--
We have new exciting updates on our web site, check them out.

McGregor Alternative Technology Centre "MAT"
www.mat.org.za
023 625 1533

"Be the change you wish to see"
Mohandas Ghandi

If you do not wish to receive these mails, email us with unsubscribe in the subject. Thanks