[Cob] traditional building, sort of

Gergo Szekely gergo.szekely at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 16:03:16 CDT 2010

It sounds like an interesting idea to me. I am just wondering if you still get
the same bound between the previous layer and the layer you have freshly put on.
For some reason I have a feeling if there is a larger amount of fresh cob on the
wall it could be harder to work the two layers together and create a good bound
in between them.

How do you feel about it?

--
Gergo