[Cob] psi testing

L.M. knecht embrion at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:37:01 CDT 2010

I have followed these threads about psi testing and I am thankful that the information is out there, regardless of what regulating bodies demand certain data and what not.If cob is to be recognized as a legitimate building method it will take people like you, Janet, to do the legwork to get it done. Kudos.While building code may be slanted in many ways towards lobbyist groups (vinyl, lumber, etc), it is absolutely necessary to go through the bureaucratic  process to get cob recognized and legitimized.Once architects and engineers can sign off on this invaluable building method based upon some proven data, the better off we all will be.Why hinder the process? Why not support cob building? No matter what avenue?