[Cob] psi testing

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:14:54 CDT 2010

  Hi Ed,

I understand but it doesn't much matter to me as I did pass the load
bearing psi for a non load bearing wall by 10.

I really believe the Officials here are interested in how to build a cob
home. They see me as an experiment I think.

One of them always wanted to build an underground container home.

They are just people trying to do their jobs and some are rough on
people and some are not just like in any business.

I am grateful that the ones I am working with are pretty good people and
maybe their decisions will affect many cobbers everywhere.

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.