[Cob] Chill the ego's children were all on the same side here aren't we

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 19:02:18 CDT 2010

Cat here....experiments are good....freedom can be scary for some....the freedom to experiment... is this being questioned....I have noticed all over not just here the argumentative fear based reactions that boarder on ridicule.
Please study the concept of dialectic ... rather than debate and debase...the days of bad guys and good guys are over dear ones...soon there will be no guys at all if we do not construct a better way to live our lives than fear everything ...every change ... and everyone who dosen't do it just like we think it should be done   and the experts?....

So hey don't go in his wood storage till it's ten years old...or ask him to put a Enter at your own risk sign on the front...that'll work....I ride at a stable where it says very plainly equine activities can kill you ride at your own risk...Life is a killer....really  LOL have fun with it ...it all ends the same way for most of us but some of us suffer and some of us have a good time....your choice ....LOL....

Keep us posted on how your building holds up...me I just found out that Rye straw makes good thatch and also is good for the ground to condition it....Yeeepeeeeeee

No leaders, No followers!  CAT