[Cob] respect

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Mon Sep 27 08:38:01 CDT 2010

"Hearing alternative viewpoints is extremely valuable, but I fear
that people will resist reading or posting if responses are less than
respectful.

Georgie"

I completely agree disrespect will not bring the other side over. On
the other hand, occasionally a subject comes up that a poster is very
impassioned about, and they probably don't mean to be disrespectful.
Many folks on here have been cobbing for a long time and it is more
of a frustration with the system, not who is on the list. My
particular frustration lies with the codes. I mean, look at what poor
Janet is going through just to get her house built code approved! We
all don't want it to be that difficult to build our house. The
officials love that you have something new for them to tinker
with...at $25 per re-inspection, you see why!
Damon in GA